Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2012

FwA #77 - Choose a song!

It's time for a new challenge at Fun with ATCs - choose a song! ... I love it to be inspired by music and there are many songs where I get inspiration from. For this challenge I took the song "Wintermoon" by In Srict Confidence - especially the lines: "will I ever understand your ways?"



For my ATC I stamped the beautiful Isabella of Visible Image, masked her and then used Stampscapes. Afterwards I colored everything and set Accents with Glossy Accents.






Please also take a look at the wonderful stamps in the Visible Image Onlineshop. And hop over to the Visible Image Blog and/or join us in the Visible Image Facebook Group!

1 Kommentar:

  1. She is beautiful caro. I love the song as wel. Had not heard it before but do like the game.

    AntwortenLöschen

thanks for looking!