Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2012

Visible Image Sunday: Santa Claus' car

Another Sunday, another Visible Image posting :) This time I have combined the Large Vintage Santa with the Men's Collage to an ATC.

First I have stamped the  Large Vintage Santa and masked it, then I stamped the Men's Collage over it and a second time on a seperate piece of paper where I cut out the car. Then I colored everything and adhered the car with 3D foam pads.







Please also take a look at the wonderful stamps in the Visible Image Onlineshop. And hop over to the Visible Image Blog and/or join us in the Visible Image Facebook Group!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow - love this, Caro - the car zooming out of the image is great, and I love the gentle tinting of your Father Christmas image!
    Alison x

    AntwortenLöschen

thanks for looking!