Sonntag, 17. Februar 2013

Visible Image Sunday - a Man's Card

Welcome to another Visible Image Sunday. Today I have a card for a man for you. I don't really like to stamp such cards because it's a little bit difficult I think. But with the great stamps of Visible Image it's so easy and makes fun!

In the background I blended Distress Inks and stamped Crackled Background with Distress Ink and Grunge Flourish in the corners. On separate pieces of paper I stamped Grunge Check Background, Metal Plate and Bradley. Bradley was colored with Distress Refillers. Now I put everything on the card, stamped Men's Collage and cut out the car, colored it with Refillers and glued it onto the card.





Please also take a look at the wonderful stamps in the Visible Image Onlineshop. And hop over to the Visible Image Blog and/or join us in the Visible Image Facebook Group!

1 Kommentar:

thanks for looking!