Mittwoch, 12. September 2012

Halloween Tag I

Today I made this Halloween tag ... I used almost only Tim Holtz products but of course I had to add these cute Halloween chipboards from Tando Creative.


First I covered the Tag with an old bookpage and covered it with Distress Stains Old Paper. After drying I embossed it with the bricks. Now I gently sponged over the tag to highlight the bricks. Then I embossed it a second time - now with the tree and went over the tree with Distress Ink Walnut Stain.

I stamped the images, cut out the bird and used 3d foams to add it to the tag.


The tree is covered with Distress Stickles vintage photo and the bats, the bird and the spider are covered with Distress Stickles rock candy.

I colored the Chipboards with Distress Stains black soot. The eyes of the bat are made with a Sakura Pen. Then I brushed with my finger a little treasure silver over the net and the tag.

Last but not least I have colored the silver ribbon with black AAI.

12 Kommentare:

  1. Woah, finde ich total klasse! Phänomenal.
    LG, Suzanne

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Jöh, ein herrlich stimmungsvolles Tag, Caro!

    Spitze! Jedes Detail und die Machart - einfach super!!

    Bussi,
    Claudia

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Gorgeous Halloween tag with all the textures and die cuts. Love it ! Shirley

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Das ist absolut faszinierend!!!! Wahnsinn!!!!

    LG!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Boah Caro, das ist irre schön, einfach umwerfend.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Absolutely gorgeous... I completely love your bookpage/brick background - glorious muted vintage colours! Your tree is amazing, and the other embellishments are so cool too - wow!
    Alison x

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Lovely work! Love the idea of the double embossing, will need to give that a go sometime!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Wonderful tag, so rich in texture and lots of eye candy.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Das sieht absolut klasse aus Caro! Diese schaurigschönen, genialen Details.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Gorgeous tag!! I am coming from die amelie blog and I am your newest follower...amazing art here!
    Hugs from Slovenia

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. great tag, I love the moody colours and I have just grabbed some of the tando halloween stuff today. will no doubt be using them soon.
    thanks for stopping by. mark x

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness
    of precious familiarity regarding unpredicted feelings.
    Here is my website old holborn tobacco

    AntwortenLöschen

thanks for looking!