Freitag, 2. November 2012

Visible Image - New Stamps Launch tomorrow!!

I'm currently working on a bigger project which I can show you only in a few days. But perhaps I can make you a little curious to what's happening tomorrow?

Tomorrow there's the big launch of the new stamps of Visible Image! You can go to the Visible Image blog there are some sneak peeks of the new sets - and I can tell you, you will LOVE those sets!!

Here I can show you a little sneak of my card. If you want to see the whole card, then please come back tomorrow!!



Don't forget that there's the new challenge on the Visible Image blog: "we challenge you to sparkle"!

Please also take a look at the wonderful stamps in the Visible Image Onlineshop. And hop over to the Visible Image Blog and/or join us in the Visible Image Facebook Group!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

thanks for looking!