Sonntag, 4. November 2012

Visiblie Image Sunday - Free your Imagination

It's Visible Image Sunday and of course I have created some ATCs with the new stamp set of Visible Image. There were three new stamp sets launched yesterday - here's the blog post on the Visible Image blog.

For today I have created three ATCs with the "Free your Imagination"-Set.

Background with Distress Stains, then stamped and flicked some drops of black & white ink, edges sponged with Distress Ink.


Background with Distress Ink, stamped, distressed edges and sponged with Distress Ink.



Background made with mask & Distress Ink, stamped with Archival Ink, only a few parts with Distress Ink (Archival dries more quickly) and embossed these parts. Edges sponged with Distress Ink




Please also take a look at the wonderful stamps in the Visible Image Onlineshop. And hop over to the Visible Image Blog and/or join us in the Visible Image Facebook Group!

6 Kommentare:

  1. These are brilliant, I think this set is my favourite! I've ordered all three sets as they are so versatile xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. These are both fabulous, love all the new sets of stamps, have ordered two sets............so far! lol x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Caro these are stunning! I love the use of the mists but the mask on the last one is just amazing hun!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Fabulous stamping here Caro, looks like this NEW set was made for you! I love them ALL but the last one is perhaps my favourite because of the gorgeous bronze splats! Thanks Caro! Helen :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Brilliant, makes me want them stamps even more xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ooh, they're just yummy... I love that splattery bird, and the stamps look fabulous against your inky backgrounds!
    Alison x

    AntwortenLöschen

thanks for looking!