Sonntag, 3. Februar 2013

Visible Image Sunday - Butterfly Tag

Welcome to another Visible Image Sunday. Today I'd like to share with you a tag which calls spring.

First I have blended Distress Inks on my tag, then I stamped Large Tall Grass, the large Butterfly, Wrought Iron Corner and a text of the Chatndelier Set. The butterfly was stamped a second time on acetate, cut out and glued down only in the middle so that it seems as it's flying. In the end I made some accents with Stickles.






Please also take a look at the wonderful stamps in the Visible Image Onlineshop. And hop over to the Visible Image Blog and/or join us in the Visible Image Facebook Group!



5 Kommentare:

  1. This tag is absolutely stunning, come to think of it so are all of your designs, I love tags and the tall grass and butterfly are so versatile, love the subtle background you created, very pretty xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful! I love the wrought iron stamp!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow - Caro das Tag is wunderschön geworden! Der SChmetterling schaut echt so aus als würde er gleich abheben.
    lg
    Alex

    AntwortenLöschen

thanks for looking!