Mittwoch, 20. März 2013

Visible Image Wednesday: Immortal Love

Today I have a little tutorial of my acetate tag for you - hope you like it.

First of all I cut out an acetate tag and embossed it with an embossingfolder two times - only one part of the tag every time.

Now I stamped the text - I have used "immortal" "love" of the beautiful Immortal Love Set of Visible Image. Now I took out some color pencils and colored the embossed parts. Of course it's not giving much color but I think the subtle look is beautiful. I used red for the bricks.

 And here I used black to draw the lines between the bricks.
 

Now I stamped the roses of the  Immortal Love Set on a separate piece of acetate, cut them out and colored them with Alcohol Inks. I glued them down with Glossy Accents.



 And here's the finished tag. As you can see I have punched a hole for a ribbon and the film strip was also stamped on a separate piece of acetate, cut out and glued down with Glossy Accents.


Please also take a look at the wonderful stamps in the Visible Image Onlineshop. And hop over to the Visible Image Blog and/or join us in the Visible Image Facebook Group!

1 Kommentar:

thanks for looking!