Samstag, 11. Mai 2013

Viva Las VegaStamps! DT Tryout

It's time again and Viva Las VegaStamps search for a new designteam. Please wish me luck I'd be so happy to join them!!

This ATC I have created today with VLVS stamps. First I stamped the lady, covered her with a mask and stamped the buildings in the background. Now I colored everything with Distress and then mounted the saying onto the ATC.


You already know the two other projects but I think with them I can show best what wide range I can create respectively love to create.

Here's an Art Journal page I made a few weeks ago, the heart is painted and the rest stamped. I'll show only one picture at this post but if you'd like to see more details - especially the shimmering of the perfect pearls - then please hop over to the original post: Art Journal Love


And here's the last project - a minibook with many many stamps on and in it. It was so fun to create! For more pictures please visit the original post here.



So I hope you liked my projects and of course I would be happy to read some comments ;)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Lustiger Spruch auf Deinem ersten Werk und schön gemacht! Gefallen mir sehr gut!
    Liebe Grüße
    Sindra

    AntwortenLöschen

thanks for looking!