Montag, 27. Mai 2013

100 Proof Press Flower Girl - 3 variations

In a German forum it's asked to take one stamp and make 3 different cards/ATCs with it. I took the Flower Girl Face of 100 Proof Press to make 1 ATC and 2 cards.

 For this ATC I used Archival Jet Black to stamp my image. I colored it with Distress Refillers Victorian Velvet, Tattered Rose, Peeled Paint and Vintage Photo. The edges are blended with Vintage Photo.


For this card I stamped the Flower Girl with Archival Jet Black, covered her with a mask and stamped the Long Tower Row in the background. I blended Distress Inks on the card: bundled sage, pumice stone, tattered rose, broken china and stormy sky.

 For this card I used Archival Coffee, it gives the right vintage feeling. In the background you can find the stamps Honeycomb Texture and Congratulations. I used Distress Inks Vintage Photo, Brushed Corduroy and Walnut Stain. I'd like to enter this card to the challenge of PanPastel "bling it".

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow what beautiful artwork, you've really shown how versatile that stamp is with your lovely cards and ATC. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
    Claire xx

    AntwortenLöschen

thanks for looking!