Samstag, 27. Oktober 2018

Back again!

Hello everyone!
I know, it has been a long time since you have heard from me. The past few years have been very difficult for me and there are some difficult times for me in the future. But I hope that I can manage to update my blog and to participate in some challenges.

Unfortunately I had to sell some of my stamps and machines etc and I really can´t afford to buy new stamps (because I know that I couldn´t stop buying ;)). But about a year ago I began trying to draw. I´m still a beginner but I will try to incorporate my drawing with the things I love: paper, art journaling, Atcs (or German Kakao-Karten) etc

And I will film my process now and than and put the videos on youtube. I hope you will like them!

And I have so many more ideas but they have to wait a bit.

For now I have an Art Journal page for you. I have started a new Art Journal and my first page is named "My favorite escape" ... just perfect, isn´t it? I have filmed my process but unfortunately the quality is really bad, I think that I didn´t have enough light. Further more the video software is new and I didn´t realise that there were 20 minutes uploaded where nothing was filmed. So if you would like to watch the video, it´s only 14 minutes long. Here´s the link to my video: https://youtu.be/sUEMFM1IK6k

I´d like to enter the challenge of Art Journal Journey where the theme is creature comforts as I have used my favorite colors too and I love butterflies.


Art Journal Journey

6 Kommentare:

  1. what a beautiful page to start your new art journal. I love the colors, beautiful imagery and textures along with the faux stitching. It all comes together so well! Thanks so much for joining in at AJJ, and we hope to see you again soon. Happy weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much! I´m happy that you like my page!

      Löschen
  2. Eine Freude von Dir zu lesen liebe Caro! Was für eine tolle Seite! Lieben Dank für's Verlinken zu Art Journal Journey! Einen wunderschönen Herbst und alles Liebe für Dich!

    Susi

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke liebe Susi! Ich hoffe, wir lesen uns jetzt wieder öfter! Dir auch einen schönen Herbst und liebe Grüße!

      Löschen
  3. I am in love with this page in your new art journal. What struck me were the textures you got from the various materials you used. This is a lovely entry, great color, and fabulous butterflies that look like they are going to fly off the page. Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at Art Journal Journey.

    AntwortenLöschen

thanks for looking!