Freitag, 21. Dezember 2018

"Merry Christmas" - Mixed Media Art Journal Page

For Christmas I have created a new Art Journal Page. I have painted some Christmas balls and wanted to encorporate them in my page. So I embossed them - first only some images in gold, then the full balls with embossing powder.
The page itself was created with black gesso, some scrapbooking paper, a napkin and some metallic acrylics.
If you would like to see my process, you are more than welcome to watch my process video. Here is the link to the video.
I would like to link this page to Art Journal Journey who want to see pages to My Favorite Season, or ‘Tis the Season

7 Kommentare:

  1. Wunderschön ist Deine Seite! Vielen lieben Dank für's Zeigen der schönen Arbeit und des Video's bei ART JOURNAL JOURNEY!
    • ★ ¸☆´.•´MERRY ¸☆´.•´
    ★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ ••。★ CHRISTMAS。* 。
    ° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
    ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
    ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚Peace. Love. Joy.

    Susi

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I can't get as graphic and joyous as Susi, but I still love this page. It was fun seeing your process video, too. I always love seeing how a project comes together. Thank you beyond belief for sharing this incredibly gorgeous journal page with us at Art Journal Journey.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you so much for the detailed article.Thanks again.
    clipping path service provider

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin Aqur Printing Jakarta wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)
    cetak buku murah
    cetak buku umroh haji
    cetak buku yasin murah

    AntwortenLöschen

thanks for looking!