Freitag, 7. Dezember 2018

Mixed Media Christmas Card

I have created this Mixed Media Christmas Card with Patterned Paper, Glimmermist, Structure Paste, Stencils, Distress Ink and some other mediums.

Furthermore I have filmed my process in a video which you can watch on youtube. This time I have managed to achieve a better quality and I hope you like it! Here you can find the video

I would like to link it to the challenge of Art Journal Journey where the theme is My Favorite Season, or ‘Tis the Season.



4 Kommentare:

  1. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow... super toll gestaltet liebe Caro!
    Lieben Dank für's Zeigen bei AJJ und als Video!
    Grüße von
    Susi

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is beautiful. Caro. I love the wings, the gorgeous sheet music, and the gorgeous gold. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow - what an amazing mixed media page... the gilding is so glamorous and I love all the texture.
    Alison x

    AntwortenLöschen

thanks for looking!